X-PCB is a leading quick-turn prototype and high volume PCB manufacturer in China.
Our PCBs are 100% passed test, we aim to provide the best quality to you. We have a professional engineer team. And we have powelful advantages in the field of High-precision, Superior difficulty boards.
The board above is a 4 layer flex pcb with 0.47mm board thickness. The copper thickness is 1OZ. The amber cover film and green solder mask are used on this board. The colour of silkscreen is white. The panel drawing is 5-up.
TH Via (Size/Pad)
Min Line Space
Product Feature And Application
When the engineer design the pcb panel, in order to be convenient for production, it is better to pay attention to the below considerations
1. The center distance of the small board shoule be controlled between 75 mm and 145 mm.
2. When we set the base location point, usually leave solder-free zone where is more than 1.5mm than the base location point.
3. The junction, between panel frame and inner small board, between small boards , does not have large components or protruding components. And the edge of components and pcb should have the space of more than 0.5mm, to ensure the normal operation of the cutting tool.
The material of this board is 50um PI without adhesive. The copper is rolled coppe which is good for bending performance, compared with electrolytic copper. It is used in industrial control. The SUS stiffener is used on this board. The structure of this 4-layer board is special, so it is hard to lamilate.
● Q: Are you a factory or trade company?
A: X-PCB is a PCB/ FPC manufacturer/ factory. We are good at fabricating multilayer FPC and rigid-flex pcb.
● Q: What is your testing policy and how you control the quality?
A: For sample, usually tested by flying probe; for PCB Volume, usually tested by fixture, this will be more faster. Due to there’s many steps to PCB production, we usually do inspection after every step.
● Q: What is your certificate?
A: ISO9001, ISO14001, UL, SGS,RoHS report.
● Q: Can I get a sample?
A: Yes, It’s reasonable to get a sample to test our quality at first.